For Marketing and Advertising Agencies, scope creep can take a variety of forms, but it will always drain your profits. Many agencies have only a partial view into their campaign cost and as a result, they are unable to stop the leakage.
Agencies can improve profits from 10% to 30% by proactively managing project scope creep. Join our industry experts as we discuss 5 best practices in 30 minutes for identifying and managing scope creep.
- Identify where your scope creep is occurring
- Set the right expectations with your customer
- Billing milestones and other billing techniques
- Budgeting, scheduling, and media spend
- Additional services and project close out