Managing the financial side of a Marketing and Advertising agency is an often-underestimated challenge. Is your billing process optimized? Are you reporting on the right performance indicators? Are you in control of your project profit and scope creep? In this series, we will address these questions and help you tighten up your financial performance and increase your bottom line.
In this second installment of our 5 in 30 series, we will focus on reporting for Marketing and Advertising Agencies.
- Track the right metrics and improve your bottom line by 20%
- Show your team the right information to increase utilization by 10%
- Open new service lines and double your revenue
- Arm your Project Manager to drive 10% more project profit
- Tips and tricks to get your entire team on board