Enterprise performance management (EPM) is now viewed as the seamless integration of managerial methods such as strategy execution with a strategy map. It incorporates balanced scorecard (KPIs) and operational dashboards (PIs), enterprise risk management (ERM) and resource planning, lean and Six Sigma quality management.
This presentation is by a leading practitioner and author Gary Cokins (Cornell University engineering; Northwestern University Kellogg MBA; prior FMC Corporation division controller and consultant with Deloitte and KPMG; author of "Performance Management - Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk and Analytics.") It will cover:
- How strategy maps improve team alignment and communicate strategic objectives
- How to measure and manage channel and customer profitability including customer lifetime value (CLV)
- How activity-based cost management (ABC/M) provides cost transparency back to the work processes and consumed resources.
- How to reform the broken annual budgeting process with driver-based budgeting and rolling financial forecasts
- How to integrate performance measurement scorecards and ABC/M data with:
- Strategy formulation.
- Process-based thinking and operational productivity improvement.
- Channel/customer profitability and value analysis and CRM.
- Quality and lean management (Six Sigma, cost of quality).